Corporate & Executive Services
At the heart of every organization’s success lies the professional image of its employees.
How professionals present themselves to existing and potential clients makes a statement about who they are and the organization they represent. So it’s imperative that employees dress appropriately and make a strong first impression.
Whether your company’s dress code is traditional, business casual, uniformed, or somewhere in between, employees often struggle with balancing an updated, individual style with a professional corporate dress code.
Robin Fisher offers a solution to this dilemma with programs and services that bridge the gap between your attire requirements and your employees’ individual style. With extensive international and domestic business experience as a fashion executive, major department store buyer and a successful entrepreneur, Robin understands what it takes to develop well-dressed, confident leaders with a POLISHED ID.
Each program and service is customized to the specific needs of each organization and staff, so don’t hesitate to contact us today!
- Headshot Styling
- Dress Code Policies
- Corporate Dress Workbooks
- Business Etiquette Training
- Customer Service Training
- Individual Branding Consultations
Seminar & Workshop Topics:
- Business Etiquette
- Dress for Success
- Executive Image and Protocol
- Personal Branding
- Customer Service
- The Art of Traditional Business Attire
- Appropriate Business Casual
- Professional Image and Dress
- Professional Style and Image Development
- Powerful First Impressions
- Updated and Office Appropriate Attire
- How to Build a Business Wardrobe
- and more…
For more information please visit the POLISHED ID website, by clicking here.