All That Sparkles: New Year’s Eve Inspo
If there’s ever a time for sparkles it’s New Years Eve. This is one holiday where it’s hard to over do it, so if you love head-to-toe sparkle now is the time. If just a little bit of sparkle is what you’re looking for, it’s all in the accessories. Polished has put together a little bit of inspiration for your to find the perfect look for where ever your night takes you.
Rhinestones are perfect for this holiday. Try them on a clutch like this one from Badgley Mischka, or costume jewelry. If you don’t love rhinestones or flashy sparkles, try a gilded look. A slinky jumpsuit from Zara can do the trick or a faux fur stole with a bit of sheen. It still has the celebration feel NYE needs.
Pop some champagne and ring in the New Year with style!
- Badgley Mischka Alisha clutch. Available at Nordstrom.
- Lauren Lorraine ‘Ari’ Sandal. Available at Nordstrom.
- River Island Plus Gold Sequin T-Shirt Dress. Available at River Island.
- Nadri Cubic Zirconia Ring. Available at Nordstrom.
- Zara Small Faux Fur Stole. Available at Zara.
- Vince Camuto ‘Mairana’ Ankle Strap Sandal. Available at Nordstrom.
- Forever 21 Rhinestone Ear Cuff. Available at Forever 21.
- Zara Evening Cross-Over Jumpsuit. Available at Zara.
- Topshop Metal Yarn Fluted Sleeve Top. Available at Topshop.
Comments are closed